Custom Commissions

For commercial use such as Logos + Merchandise Graphics

Personal COmmissions

For personal use such as Tattoos, Profile Pics + Gifts

Commission FAQ

Find answers to common questions regarding Commissions. If you can't find the answers you are looking for below, please get in touch with us.

Commercial commissions are typically intended to generate revenue through products or merchandise. Commercial commissions can include logos, t-shirt graphics, poster art, mascots, etc.

Personal commissions are not intended to generate revenue of any sort. These types of commissions are primarily intended for collectors, fans, gifts, tattoos, and social-networking profile pics. Additionally Personal commissions must abide by specific copyright laws.

Mark Wasyl retains all copyrights as well as reproduction rights to the final artwork of a Personal Commission.

Commissions typically take 3-4 weeks to complete but can take longer depending on Mark’s schedule and the complexity of the project.

Absolutely! Working with international is very common. In fact half of Mark’s projects are for clients outside the United States.

Payment Questions

A 75% non-refundable deposit is required before work begins. The remaining 25% balance is paid once the artwork has been approved.

YES. You can pay using your credit card with PayPal or Stripe.

Sure. We just have to wait until your check or money order has been received and cleared before we begin your project.